1. It helps in lowering blood glucose levels in diabetics.
2. It helps in digestion, helps settle an upset stomach and prevent flatulence. So for patients who have indigestion problems, coriander works wonders.
3. Coriander fights against the Salmonella bacteria.
4. It acts as an anti-inflammatory food. So helps in disease causing inflammation in the body.
5. Coriander protects urinary tract infection.
6. Coriander prevents nausea and vomitting.
7. Coriander helps in curing intestinal gas.
8. Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and raises good cholesterol (HDL).
9. It is a great source of dietary fibre, iron and magnesium
10. Coriander is rich in phytonutrients and flavonoids.
11. In case of women suffering from a heavy menstrual flow, boil six grams of coriander seed or dhanya in 500 ml water, add a tbsp of sugar and consume while warm.
12. Arthritis patients can boil coriander seeds in water and drink the concoction.
13. Use a paste of coriander and turmeric juice treat pimples and blackheads.
14. Coriander is also used in detox diet.
15. Coriander also cleanses your skin and acne on skin.
16. Coriander has vit K which helps to prevent Alzheimer;
17. Coriander also acts as anti septic to cure mouth ulcers.
18. Coriander leaves helps for adequate menstrual flow in women.
19. Coriander helps to stimulate memory in brain.
20. It helps in curing anemia.